Since lockdown, we know many of us struggling to get healthy nutritional foods for our cats. Many of u may be using prepackaged cat food. That's fine but they are not really whole and sole options for our feline kids. So why not let us show you an easy peasy recipe to do at home.
- 0.25 kg Chicken grounded - Good Source of protein with fewer fats.
- 1 Egg
- 1 tablespoon Fish oil/coconut oil - Micronutrients. amino acids & shiny coat.
- 1/2 cup peas - fibers & proteins
- 1/2 carrot, shredded - vitamin A, sugar & carbs
- Boil peas & carrots in a pot for about 5 minutes. Cats are carnivores so make sure to boil them to speed up digestion.
cool all veggies.
- Break the egg & mix it with ground chicken.
- Add 1 tablespoon fish to it.
- Add veggies to the mixture.
- Voila, enjoy watching your felines gulping down delicious food.